fashion, but I’m also a very impatient shopper. I hate sorting through racks of randomly-sorted clothing, and couldn’t be more grateful to the internet for making it easy to find everything I need as soon as I need it. That’s why when I vintage shop, I do it on Etsy!Confession time: I may love
The sweater I’m wearing today is a custom request from a Canadian-based Etsy shop owner, so unfortunately I don’t have a direct link to it… but there is so much to be discovered on Etsy, especially when you’re looking for unique fashion finds that aren’t mass produced. The best part about shopping on Etsy is that you’re also supporting small business creators, which is great because it’s a much more sustainable option than patronizing fast-fashion stores. Here are my favorite online stores for the best Etsy fashion finds:
- Knit Sweaters from SOSIMPLESTORE: If you love a cozy, chunky knit sweater during the Fall and Winter seasons, this Etsy store is perfect for you! I’m obsessed with their multicolored cardigan and it’s on my wishlist to wear this upcoming Fall!
- Statement Jewelry from BACCISTORE: Last summer, I was on a statement earrings kick and I bought like 7 pairs from this Etsy store. I love that they’re affordable and unique… so I’m always wearing pieces that no one else has and they’re the perfect bold touch to any look!
- Blankets & Throws from WOOLYCLOUD: This is where I purchased my chunky knit blanket a while ago… it’s such a great accent piece for my bedroom or living! They make sweaters as well, and they’re super cute.
- Vintage designer pieces from VINTAGESTARPARIS: If you want to spend just $300 on a vintage Dior cross-body bag, look no further at this Paris-based store that curates archived designer pieces at affordable prices!
- Minimalist clothing from PERSEPHONE: Vintage fashion doesn’t always have to be outlandish and garish… Persephone has a great selection of unique pieces that you can wear from work to weekend.