a Rafflecopter giveaway twitter | instagram
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I hope you’ve got all your holiday shopping lists drawn up for your loved ones in preparation for some Black Friday shopping later this week! If you don’t though, never fear! Millennielle.com has teamed up with fashion retail giant, Nordstrom, to draw up a quick list of gift ideas for the leading lady in your life – be it your mother, sister, friend or significant other. Here are some of my holiday favorites for your inspiration… enjoy, let me know what’s on your Santa wishlist this year, and read on to find out more about millennielle.com’s very FIRST giveaway after the jump!!
(1) — Chanel “Coco Mademoiselle” Duo: I know everyone says Chanel No. 5 is THE classic scent, but for some reason I just don’t dig it. I think “Coco Mademoiselle” is a much fresher scent that appeals to a younger demographic, and it seriously wouldn’t hurt to have my very own namesake perfume either 😉
(2) — Nambé “Tilt” wine glass set: Everyone loves wine (…right?), and I have this weirdly specific obsession with quirky, unique glassware. How cool would these look at your holiday party?
(3) — Michael Kors “Tech” knit hat: Not only is this a stylish way to stay warm outside – there are also headphones attached into the hat, so you can listen to your favorite holiday tunes on the go! I love it when fashion meet technology in simple, yet very useful ways like this. They come in a bunch of other colors too.
(4) — Marc Jacobs “Dynamite” enamel charm necklace: This is probably at the very top of my wishlist this year, because it combines my obsessions of Marc Jacobs jewelry and the evil eye motif. This necklace was actually designed my one of my favorite personal style bloggers, Emilee Anne; see how she styles it here.
(5) PJ Salvage print flannel pajamas: When you’re all out of shopping ideas, gifting your loved ones a PJ set is always a good option to fall back on. PJ Salvage has a bunch of fun pajama prints that make for a great holdiday gift this year!
(6) — MAC Cosmetics “Stroke of Midnight” Limited Edition eyeshadow palette: Here’s a cute stocking stuffer for ladies who want to try new a new makeup look at a holiday party. The mix of plums and taupes will make for a stunning smokey eye effect.
(7) — Kate Spade clutch: I love envelope-style clutches, and I think this would definitely complete any lady’s new years eve outfit!
Don’t forget to enter my very first holiday giveaway (open to U.S. residents only)! Good luck 🙂
To win, follow the instrcutions on the Rafflecopter widget, and make sure you click the green buttons to signify you’ve completed each entry step:
1) Leave a blog post comment
2) subscribe to millennielle.com via Bloglovin or Google Friend Connect