Gifting Policy Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Coco Bassey and Millennielle, LLC. When it comes to brand partnerships, our primary aim is to publish great content, interest and inspire our readers, and earn their trust and loyalty. If you are a brand or agency interested in sending a complimentary product or service (“Product Gifting”) for consideration, please note:
- Millennielle, LLC does not trade product or service for guaranteed post. We reserve the right to decide if and when to feature a gifted product/service in a blog or social media post. By sending the items, you agree that Millennielle, LLC is under no obligation to deliver promotional content in exchange, unless alternate arrangements have been agreed upon prior to sending the product or service.
- Millennielle, LLC may or may not post about the gifted product or service in whatever context and timeframe (blog or social media platform) deemed appropriate.
- A collaboration that requires guaranteed blog/social media exposure (or any other requests like specific keywords or links) is considered “sponsored content” and is therefore liable to incur a partnership fee that covers content production costs.
- Any links included in a blog post will be “no follow” in accordance with Google’s guidelines about paid links, whether “payment” was via a gifted item/service or monetary compensation. Please click here to read about Google’s Link Schemes.
- By sending the product or service to Millennielle, LLC you agree that any returns or collections of unsuitable items will be at your own expense.
- If gifted product(s) are sent to Millennielle, LLC without prior notification or consent, all the terms above apply.
for a guaranteed/mandatory blog post, social media exposure, or similar:
Please contact us to request a media kit, rate card and/or anything additional information needed to move forward with the partnership process.
Last updated June 2019. Millennielle, LLC reserves the right to change these terms at any time without prior notice.